TITLE: Part-Time Office Assistant
TO APPLY: Send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOURS: Seeking a part-time office assistant to work alternate weekends, and some week days.
- Hospitality, administration or communications diploma an asset
- Office experience, (MS Word, Excel), computer and social media skills
- Experience with the public in the hospitality service industry a plus
- Various office functions including but not limited to: photocopying, stuffing, sorting and addressing mail, and data entry.
- Answering and forwarding telephone messages to individuals, responding to basic questions regarding booking inquiries.
- Handling cash receipts.
- Welcoming, supporting and providing orientation to guests
- Assist kitchen and dining room staff as needed, and other duties as required.
- Enthusiastic with a warm, courteous personal and telephone manner
- Punctual, ability to work independently and be a team player
- Personal initiative and commitment to Galilee’s mission and vision
- Maintain CPR/First Aid provided through Galilee Centre.
Galilee Centre is a three-story centre (no elevator) that offers accommodations, meals, and conference facilities. The Office Assistant will be working independently in the front office on weekends. There will be physical lifting required. This includes luggage, chairs and tables, etc.